Revision as of 19:54, 12 April 2012 by Chernandez
These are just some guidelines or recommendations about how to handle test log files:
- Pull rather than Push logging.
- Logs are maintained by each execution engine. It is recommended that TEEs saved logs in a location accessible via a web server.
- TEEs provides a link pointing to the logs when they set the results in TestLink database.
- Users can pull logs as they need when they analyzed the test results.
- There won’t be centralized logging to avoid creating too much network traffic and poor performance.